As well as hosting poetry readings and author events, The Hours is a host venue for several arts and culture festivals taking place in Brecon over 2013.
We kick off with the Brecon Women’s Festival this week. It promises to be a truly eclectic and inclusive line-up with something to appeal to every taste. Find out more here.
Make sure you check out our events section over the year for details of exciting events happening at the Hours. And here’s a heads up on a few of the vibrant festivals Brecon has planned for 2013.
Dates for your diary:
- 28 February – 12 March 2013: Brecon Women’s Festival 2013
- 31 May – 3 June 2013: ‘Plethiad’ – Brecon Festival of Balkan & Klezmer Music
- 8-11 August 2013: Brecon Fringe Festival
- 9-11 August 2013: Brecon Jazz Festival
- 26 October – 3 November 2013: Brecon Arts Week
Watch out for listings in our events section as details are confirmed.